Network Planning and Systems Engineering
Are you sure your network will support your increasing use of the cloud?
- Is your network difficult and expensive to support?
We have a lot of computers but our teachers don’t seem to be using them.
Our computers are aging and we have no idea how we are going to replace them.
Should we stick with a traditional PBX or migrate to Voice over IP?
TECedge’s suite of services integrates comprehensive network assessment,
planning, design, procurement, implementation assistance, and project management that results in
improved network and system reliability, responsiveness, and security. We will:
- Review capacity, access, configuration, and security practices in wired and wireless networks
- Determine reliability and capacity of existing infrastructure
- Conduct administrative/instructional technology needs assessment to
identify current and future network and server needs
- Assess use of best practices for network monitoring, network management, software installs, patches, testing, hardware installs, maintenance backups, and help desk
- Develop network and server capacity, responsiveness, reliability, and security requirements based on identified needs
- Design new wired and/or wireless networks that meet capacity, reliability, responsiveness, and security requirements while minimizing staff support
- Develop network bid specifications and oversee
Massachusetts schools and libraries can obtain these services through the state's pre-qualified vendor list (ITS53ProjServTS).
Call today 617-276-6478 or email
email@example.com for more information on TECedge's Network Services!
Increase Network Reliability, Responsiveness, Security, and Capacity!